The Old Man Is Snoring!
It’s a bit chilly today with the rain and the wind, so I decided to wear something toasty. The lovely fur jacket from COCO is just the thing. Adding the high-waisted tuxedo pants which are a nice wind-resisting wool will keep me comfy and still chic.
The sensible, but shiny and classicly chic, flat oxfords from COCO are just fine so long as I don’t jump in any puddles. Adding those lovely NifNif gloves from LeeZu will do a lot to keep me snug. Cold hands are so uncomfortable. The top is from a Paper Couture dress and the belt, well, the belt is from two Paper Couture dresses. Yes, I did!
Uzuri has fabulous jewelry that’s very bold and modern with a strong African influence. The earrings and necklace are both from there. The hair, sadly, is no longer on sale since Eshi Otaward retired from Second Life® but I love it so much sometimes I just have to wear it.
The skin is the lovely new Casting line of Baiastice’s Donnarama skins.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: Baiastice Casting SK 10 R
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Eshi Otawara Codie Bob
- Jacket: Coco Fur Jacket
- Pants: Coco Highwaisted Tuxedo Pants
- Top: Part of Paper Couture In the Red/Top and Sash
- Belt: Part of Paper Couture Shake It
- Stockings: Nova Cashmere Knee Highs Black
- Gloves: LeeZu NifNif Gloves
- Earrings: Uzuri Noble Creoles
- Necklace: Uzuri Coco