posted by Gidge Uriza
What are YOU gonna do about it – anyway?
This gorgeous dress is from one of my favorite designers, one on the short list of places I’d always shop no matter what – Indyra Originals. This and many other amazing pieces were shown today at the 2010 THE FUTURE IS NOW show at the Greenies Home.
What is brilliant about cyberfashion vs. RL fashion is that while watching RL experimental fashion design we can all say “That’s cool, too bad no one could actually WEAR it anywhere” and in our little pixel world – we can simply wear it where ever we like.
Such as this piece,which I suspect I might not take off any time soon. I think it should have a weapon. Or Two.
This dress makes such a powerful statement, I feel like I’m about to seduce someone – or kick their ass. Or both. I’m not sure which one would come first.
**Bold R Indicates a Review Item**
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – KA Skins – Bardot – Sally Sunkissed R
- Hair – Wasabi Pills – Lulu Hair
- Dress – Indyra Originals – Mareta Imperiale R
- Boots – Indyra Originals – Discipline Boots R
- Gloves – Urban Agenda – Driving Gloves R
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields
I bet you thought I could only style Barbie Dolls – didn’t you Fucker?