posted by Gidge Uriza
This sweater and scarf set was right on the money, given the arctic blast that is gripping most of the U.S. I had to dress Gidge up warm, lest she catch a cold. The Lucy sweater from Sysy’s has GREAT scarf options – you can wear it around the waist cinched or around your neck – I couldn’t pick so I wore both.
I love the scarf texture, it’s so rich and I can just imagine how silky it would be!
I pulled out some pants I got on a hunt from FEAR AND CLOTHING – they’re boy pants but I think that I have yet to find any pants of theirs that I can’t wear. These are their low rise cover trousers – in ink. Thank you Fear and Clothing for not shading in a big bulge of junk in the crotch of all of your pants. 🙂 Since all boys have to attach their junk on the grid to be, ahem, functional – it’s not really saying much aesthetically about their manhood to imply SIZE via shading.
Grins – I have spoken. Make it so.
This is one of my favorite hat hairs – it’s Maureen from Exile and I love it. It has color change options on the ribbon and a veil option (not shown). I’m also wearing the new Tuli Group gift – Eva. Pretty – don’t you think?
**Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Tuli – December Group Gift – Eva tone 3
- Hair – EXILE – Maureen – Snow
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields
- Sweater – Sysy’s – Lucy Sweater and Scarf set R
- Pants – Fear and Clothing – Low Rise Cover Trousers – Ink
- Shoes – Duh Clogs in Berry
- Ring – Purangi Designs – Ring of the week 12
- Nails – Digit Darkes tintable glitter nails