She flies through the air with the greatest of ease
The daring young woman on the pose prop trapeze.
Her movements were graceful, All the guys she would please
Flying so high on the Scribble pose prop trapeze.
It’s easy to be a successful trapeze artist when Scribble goes and provides you with such a wonderful animated trapeze. And with RunoRuno’s lovely five minutes to curtain outfit, you can be graceful and gorgeous at the same time.
This prop adds new meaning to the phrase “fly me to the moon.” The Anexx Vaudeville shoes are wonderfully flexible – adding just the right feeling. They also come with socks.
I added the SiniStyle Lilith sleeves with the wrapped fingers because you know your hands get a real workout on the trapeze. The lovely hair/hat combo is from [OH].
Tres Blah’s Hiccup skin has been perfect for the vaudevillean outfits and mood. As with all the vaudeville posts, you can see unfiltered photos in the Flickr Set.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Scribble Trapeze (Designers United Vaudeville)
- Skin: Tres Blah Hiccup Vamp (Designers United Vaudeville)
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: [OH] Stage Props 1 (Designers United Vaudeville)
- Dress: RunoRuno 5 Minutes to Curtain (Designers United Vaudeville)
- Sleeves: Sinistyle Lilith Sleeves
- Shoes: Anexx Vaudeville Shoes (Designers United Vaudeville)
- Earrings: Donna Flora Venus Ruby Earrings