The Designers United Vaudeville exhibition is going on now and is well worth taking the time to visit and shop. I particularly love this playsuit from Milk Motion that has an adorable ruffle on the “chassis” which made me think of the song, If You Knew Susie – a vaudeville classic.
If you knew Susie, like I know Susie
Oh! Oh! Oh! What a girl
There’s none so classy
As this fair lassie
Oh! Oh! Holy Moses, what a chassis
I had way too much fun mixing elements from DU3 – the playsuit and the cane, with items in my inventory like the LeeZu tights and Baiastice shoes and the hat from Ztique. Because vaudeville is so old and aged, I aged my photos. However, the unaged, unprocessed photos are there in the flickr set so you can see what they look like without the overlay and sepia tone. I used the recently released Burlesque poses from Reel Expression.
League skin and Detour hair look just as good in vaudeville as in modern casuals.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
Full photo set including unfiltered snaps here.
- Poses: Reel Expresion Burlesque
- Skin: League Kate
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: MiaMai NoAlpha Lashes No4
- Hair: Detour Storm B
- Outfit: Milk Motion My Vaudeville Playsuit (DU)
- Tights: LeeZu Cat Tights
- Shoes: Baiastice Destructural Unkleboots
- Bangles: Bax Flower Bracelet R
- Earrings: Glow Studio DeLyn
- Necklace: +*AA*+ Volum Necklace
- oik cane for tapdance (DU)
- Hat: Ztique Charley Black Velvet Top Hat