Chance Greatrex of DARE sent me some poses as a lovely Christmas present – a new set called White. I asked his inspiration and he said the poses were inspired by the color white – that he wanted a couture elegance that was clean and high fashion. That’s from memory, so it’s just a paraphrase. I thought the poses certainly achieved his goal. However, I was wearing this at the time and informed him that his poses work perfectly with red and black as well.
The dress is from the wonderful Winter 2010 collection at Modern Gypsy by Micah Kanto. The boots are J’s luscious thigh highs and the gloves are from Fleur – though now on sale at 5th & Oxford. I snapped several shots to see the poses. You can see all the pics on my Flickr set.
The earrings and bangles are a lovely zebra print from Dark Mouse. The hair is from Pocket Mirrors – going for a more structured retro style to suit the hat from Elegance Hats.
The skin is Carmen from Blowpop – and has just the right feel and look for this outfit. You get an even better look at this gorgeous hat as well.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Dare White Poses Collection Gift
- Skin: Blowpop N2 Carmen La Cereza R
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Pocket Mirrors Ethel
- Dress: Modern Gypsy Corporate Elegance R
- Boots: J’s Thigh High Boots
- Gloves: Fleur
- Jewelry: Dark Mouse Wild Animal Earrings and Bangles R
- Hat: Elegance Greta Elegance in Red
- PhotoSet: Red & Black Skybox by Not Too Shabby (Gift)