Who doesn’t love a shearling coat? When the wind is cold and piercing you will feel as snug as a bug in a rugh if your have a good shearling. But if your shearling is this chic, you will be a beautifully snug bug, too.
I grew up in Minnesota where the temperature could spend altogether too long hovering around 40° below – a temperature so cold it’s the same number n Celsius and Fahrenheit. Add some wind and you get freeze-dry cold. Shearling was the savior – especially for those of us allergic to feathers and down. This Christmas casual features pants from Sprawl and a top from Aoharu – and the Aoharu shearling jacket. The shoes are Christmas gifts from In Her Shoes – she’s giving three pairs of Christmas sneakers away.
Reek and Tiny Bird collaborated on this fun hair/hat combination. The hat is color-change giving you options for the hat and the pom-poms.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: PXL Creations Nat SE Passion R
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Tiny Bird & Reek Merrit’s Hat
- Top: Aoharu BT Crewneck Border
- Jacket: DeLa Shearling Rosa Jacket
- Pants: Sprawl the Tulane
- Shoes: In Her Shoes Christmas Plaid Sneakers
- Earrings: Balderdash Jazz Christmas