This lovely and evocative outfit from Stylissimo is called Out of the Ashes – and of course, you can see the small red flame bursting out of the gray ashes of the gauzy moire top. Several designers produce these gathered sculptie tops – their RL counterparts being quite fashionable at the moment. Most however, show less restraint and our form is lost in an explosion of gathers and poufs. Here, using fewer pieces, the sculpts contour to the shape beautifully and remain feminine and flattering.
More restraint is shown in the skirt – a straight heavy silk in a darker gray – evoking the colder ashes at the base of the fire.
I wanted detail and precision in the accessories to counter the exuberance of the top so I chose the Glanz heart seam stocking by Haruka Kish – their precise line matched by the diamante embellishment in the WISH shoes.
The Ruby Red Necklace and Earrings from Eclectica and the Jazz Funeral bracelet in Merlot from Balderdash are dainty jewelry accents. The hairstyle is Darla by Ali & Alli, though I tinted it to the red I prefer. The skin is from PXL Creations – July – and my favorite.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: PXL Creations July Nat DE Coffee
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Ali & Alli Darla Hair (tinted)
- Dress: Stylissimo And from the ashes R
- Stockings: Glanz.Kish – Heart Seam Stockings
- Shoes: WISH Diamante Heels
- Jewelry: Eclectica Ruby Red Necklace and Earrings, Balderdash Jazz Funeral Bracelet