The Designers United event is always fascinating. It’s wonderful to see the way creative minds percolate away, bubbling up with new and exciting ideas even when they focus on one central theme. This time the theme was crows and there were some truly fabulous designs produced. It reminded me, though, of a dress from Redgrave – this Cord Sequin Mini-Dress I bought several months ago, so I pulled it out to mix in with some of the Designers United pieces for a new look. The hot demi-gloves come with the Redgrave dress. The bracelets are from Zaara and Gabriel.
The fantastic contasting leggings are Couverture’s Crow Tights for the DU event. The shoes, however, are also an older item – from COCO. I love the way they highlight the wonderful leggings.
I thought this fun updo from fri.day was perfect to highlight the headband from split pea. The earrings are from Glow and both are made for the DU event as well. The skin is Milk Motion’s Alice and I think it’s pretty obvious that I have fallen in love with it. I keep dragging it out to wear again and again.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Inari & StoRin
- Skin: Milk Motion Alice
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: fri.day Tatum
- Dress: Redgrave Cord Sequin Mini Dress
- Tights: Couverture Crow Tights
- Earrings: Glow Flexi Crow Earrings
- Headband: Split Pea Sometimes it Rains Inside my head
- Bracelets: Zaara Sadaf Shell Bangles, Gabriel Aphrodite Bracelet Pearl