I pulled together a Halloween Ball gown last night because I just could not let the night pass without dragging my favorite piece from last year – the Tangled spider skirt from Prim and Pixel Paradise. Since I blogged it last year, I wanted to change it up, so I rummaged in my paper couture folders for a top I remembered that I was sure would work. I think it did.
I took the blouse and the sleeve prims from Paper Couture’s Layered Crows. I added the jacket layer from Silk Gypsy and some silvery/black pants. Bax Coen’s always perfect ankle boots seemed just right to me.
The jewelry is, of course, EarthStones Eww Spiders. The hair is Afterglow by Cake.
This is the Kate skin from League. I am so glad I like it because I accidentally bought the fat pack instead of the demos at the skin fair. Sometimes I can be such a noob.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: League Kate Chocolate
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Cake Afterglow
- Top: Paper Couture Layered Crows top and sleeves
- Sash: Paper Couture Silk Gypsy Corset
- Pants: Paper Couture Raven Feather
- Skirt: Prim & Pixel Paradise Tangled
- Shoes: BAX Coen Black ankle Boots
- Jewelry: EarthStones Eww! Spiders Set R