posted by Gidge Uriza
It seemed like a simple enough plan, I’d go out into the woods and shoot this gorgeous gown from L & S- aptly named Brigette – Dainty which you know tickled me. Of course a girl by herself should be careful in the woods.
After all you never know what matter of demon or beast you’re going to run into, now do you?
I don’t actually know what this beast is. But he was fairly frightening and I had to make a quick retreat into the darp recesses of the woods to escape his clutches.
Eventually I was undeniably lost and couldn’t find the way I’d come in. So I kept pushing onward hoping to find the way out.
It became clear that the deeper I went into the forest, the more dangerous and scary it was going to become. I had no choice, I had to do what any fashionista would do.
I called Cajsa to come save me.
This gorgeous dress from L & S called Brigette comes in both Dainty and Disturbed so you can rock whichever look suits your fancy. As you can tell – I fancied both!
I started out in a beautiful PXL Creations skin but chose to end my night as Disturbed Brigette in SAMANTHA by FILLIGREE MOTION which is available for sale at the shop or in their fishin’ hole!
Who’s ready for Halloween?
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Filligree Motion – Samantha and PXL Creations Grace Fair Spring Red
- Hair – EXILE – Brigitte – Ash R
- Dresses – Brigette – Dainty and Disturbed R
- Shoes – *LA* Venetian Boots
- Nails – PXL Creations – Red #1
- Eyes – PXL Creations – Glow Eyes FATE R
- Necklace – Sissi’s – Loose Pearles – Short DSN