posted by Gidge Uriza
If you are an old enough avatar, you remember that one day Desidelia at Free Speerit decided she wanted to get rid of all the hair at her store and BOOM it was all free. Just like that.
If you were a new fashion blogger at the time, it was like Christmas.
I decided that since I’m wearing something brand spanking new from Dlizzy – this elegant Sissy gown – I should retrofit it with something spunky and old school.
Such as the classic up-do ELISE from Free Speerit. I felt like a gown this formal wanted an up-do and I was inspired when I found this rich fudge color. It’s gorgeous and deep.
I’m also showing off an older skin from Desidelia at Free Speerit, Eleania – in Ruby Natural tone. I love the glossy lips. Want a kiss?
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Free Speerit – Eleania – Ruby in Natural Tone
- Hair – Free Speerit – Elise – Fudge
- Eyes – PXL Creations – GLOW EYES in FATE
- Dress – DLizzy – Sissy
- Lashes – Aleri Darkes- Lashes for Bangs – Right side only