posted by Gidge Uriza
One of the stores that handed out a gift at the VIP Keys hunt (hell I forget the actual name of it) was FROP. I’m still unpacking – as you can tell, because it’s the only hunt I ever completed I’m rather savoring it.
I’ve decided I like FROP for retro fun casual looks – the outfit they gave out plus the offerings at the shop are cute fun – like the look I’m wearing above.
I paired this laid back Friday look with a girlish freckled skin from PXL CREATIONS – Grace in Natural Tone – with cat eyes. It’s a really sharp look while being very youthful.
And what did Frop give away that made me a fan? Why THIS….
It’s a complete outfit including sandals and jewelry. Which is a nice touch I think for a free gift!
I’m sporting my new addiction PRIMOPTIC glasses, which are scripted to wear on the nose or up on your head like in these shots. You can see that I’ve recolored them to match each outfit which is super fast and easy.
Check out FROP for Casual retro styling with an innovative edge.
***BOLD R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skins PXL Creations Shot 1 – Grace – Shot 2 – Kim both in Natural R
- Hair- Novocaine – Edwina in Champagne
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields
- Clothes – All from FROP
- Shoes – Truth – Wests – freebies from Hair Fair
- Glasses – Primoptic – Adria R