Gidge blogged the Paper Heart dress the other day and yet I could not resist its stripey goodness, so I thought I would see what other configuration I could wear it in and the very first thing I tried is another recent A-Bomb release, the pants from No More Words. Stripey heaven! A belt, some wine and thou and I was ready to go.
This is a jacket layer belt form League and I had to show you the back view because that’s where it fastens. I just think that’s adorable.
The shoes are Periquita’s Funny Girl flats. They are just perfect with their pointy pointy toes. They change with a touch to an abundance of color choices.
The Bamboomerangs from Kimberly Casanova are perfect rockabillity. Going with the polka dots, I added the cPc necklace from luc fashion jewelry and bangles from E! and Mezzo. The hair is the distinctive Bishwear Get Forward style.
Skin from Curio is rich in color and suits this outfit perfectly.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Gala Phoenix
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Bishwear Get Forward
- Top: part of A-Bomb My Paper Heart R
- Pants: part of A-Bomb No More Words R
- Belt: League Wide Belt – low hipster
- Shoes: Periquita Funny Girl Flats
- Jewelry: Kimberly Casanove – Silver Bamboomerangs, Luc cPc City Blossom Necklace, Mezzo Double Bangle and E! 80’s Bangles R