Ambrosia – the drink of the gods. I don’t know what yours is. Mine is a gin & tonic with a dash of Tia Rosa’s and fresh lime. For Polaire of Prelude, it seems it might be a nice froth cafe latte or cappucino. She recently gave me this dress of hers. I added the corset from Polina Kaestner and it suited it so well Polaire said she wished she had thought of it. Polaire and Polina, it must be destiny. Certainly the two pieces look made for each other.
This was another outfit I put together for Second Style. The only reason I feel bad that it fell through is that I asked Polaire to give me this dress for the magazine shoot – and it did not happen. If anyone deserves to have her designs highlighted in a magazine – it’s Polaire. So let’s hope that happens some other way.
I added the Roses shoes from Baiastice because i wanted some frill to go with the dress pouf.
The jewelry is from Donna Flora and the hair from Alexandre Biedermann. You can touch change the flowers to a wide range of colors. The skin is from PXL Creations. Grace.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Imperial Elegance
- Skin: [PXL] Grace FAIR Spring WineLips BrownEB F R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Alexander Biedermann Rocio
- Corset: (P-K) Corsetted Dress (Polina Kaestner)
- Dress: Prelude – Ambrosia Champagne R
- Stockings: *blowpop* Lace-top stockings – Pearl 20 denier R
- Shoes: * Baiastice_Roses white
- Jewelry: Donna Flora SUNNY white set