This gorgeous dress is called Chinoiserie and is from Icing. I had styled it a few weeks ago, when it was newly released, for a shoot for Second Style. But the vagaries of SL intervened and the reporter moved on from the magazine. So, no Second Style moment of glam for the dress and me. Oh well! To pay homage to what “might have been.” I have shot the photos on the white background with the Caliah Lyon windlight settings just so we all can pretend.
The train is glorious, isn’t it. The skirt moves and settles nice and slowly, so it’s a delight to swish around in.
Exiles’ Love Story hair and the Chinoiserie earrings from Muse enhance the look.
The Carmen skin from blowpop is a perfect makeup for the dress.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Striking Poses
- Skin: *blowpop* N2 Carmen -tone A- 2.2 La Cereza 2 R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: Exile Love Story
- Dress: ICing Chinoiserie
- Shoes: HaysUriza Sayuri Red
- Jewelry: Muse Chinoiserie Earrings, Eclectica Jazz Chinoiserie Bangles