posted by Gidge Uriza
I decided that there was no better casual Sunday look than a big honkin graphic of the lamb of God to wear with some capri’s. Why I decided this is simple – I put on these cute capri’s from Artilleri and then searched TOP in my inventory hunting up something new.
I actually couldn’t remember what these “JC” shirts were from Lelutka but I figured they might do with the capris. Imagine my giggle when the Lord showed up on them.
I was having a very exotic feel and decked Gidge out in a completely different look for Sunday. Perhaps it was the influence of Jesus or perhaps I was just feeling like a nutter.
I have watched the religious channels enough to know that his make up is completley appropriate.
Ok ok ok despite me goofing this is a really nicely done photosourced skin from Lazolli. The eyes might be hand drawn but the lips are photosource and well done. One of my favorite features of the Lazolli skins is that she draws in some wicked lashes on many of them. They’re rather luxurious.
Just the way Jesus intended.
Ok enough blasphemy from me for one day. Have a great Sunday girls!
***No Review Items Worn in This Shoot***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Lazolli – Nicole Skin 4B
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lilac Blossoms
- Hair – Diversity Hair Elysia – Black
- Top – Lelutka – JC Shirt – Cyan
- Pants – Artilleri – 1st Mate Capris
- Shoes – Hoorenbeek – Ladies Slip on Tennis Shoes (texture Change)
- Jewelry – Studio Sidhe – Joy – Beaded Necklace and Bracelet
- Nails – Vain Group Gift – Darksider Nails