That’s what this outfit says to me. It’s a conglomeration from several pieces. The top is from a House of Nyla dress, the skirt from Handrawn Machine. the gloves from a PixelDolls dress and the socks from Reasonable Desires. The idea is not to encourage you to necessarily buy every single piece but to start thinking of dresses as potential separates and accessories as well. For example, I have a gloves folder in my accessories folder and when gloves are included in an outfit, I copy and paste a copy into my gloves folder so I have more glove options available.
The shoes are Kookie’s Kat platforms – and work perfectly wiht the stocking from the Blue Blood Rebellious dress.
The necklace and earrings are from Donna Flora – one of her more eccentric pieces. The wild hair is from Detour – called Rawr which is hairspeak for hell bent on seduction.
Damn, I do love PXL Creations Kim skin.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Creations Kim Light Tan R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Detour Rawr
- Top: House of Nyla Black Crochet Mini (part of)
- Skirt: Drawnmachine mini02
- Tights: Blue Blood Rebellious Red Socks R
- Shoes: Kookie Kat Platforms
- Gloves: PixelDolls Black Crochet Dress Gloves
- Jewelry: Donna Flora Sunny Parure