posted by Gidge Uriza
I got a whole set of beachwear dropped on me from Has Been – I can’t remember if they were review items or DSN. I probably should’ve written that down.
But what does it matter when I LOVE THEM THIS MUCH.
It’s a whole set of coordinated patterns of beachwwear from bikini to short and t-shirt with lots of options and the pattern coordination is really cute.
There are two bikini top options, either the traditional top in the first picture or this tube style pictured above. It’s got a really cute back.
It also has a tank and a t-shirt available for when you’ve gotten enough sun or just need to warm up on those cool beach nights. I’m not sure which I like more so I shot them both.
The boardshorts work for swimwear or shorts and you know I love a multi-tasker. That’s ALWAYS a win.
Has Been’s ALOHA beachwear has made me a fan. I can’t wait to see what else they have to offer.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Laqroki – Lucy 03 – Portrait Skin R
- Hair – Truth – Phoenix – Seaspray
- Clothes – HAS BEEN -Aloha Beachwear R
- Shoes – Shiny Things – Jane Wedges – White
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lilac Blossoms
- Nails – PXL Manicure Pink and White