posted by Gidge Uriza
Well, personally I’d say the fact that I just wore this outfit for four days is a good sign. Despite the fact that I bought clothes, slipped in and out of this and that and styled several things to wear LATER……I kept pulling this back on when going out and about to do more shopping.
I think that means I like it.
The comfy casual bustier top,belt and jacket are from Micha Mi – a gift via the Designer Showcase Network which I still find to be brilliant. I can’t tell you the number of stores I’ve visited because of it – simply because I recognized the quality of what they sent and wanted to see WHAT ELSE they had.
As a matter of fact, this whole look makes sweet love to the DSN because I the jewelry from Primagine and the Hair from Curio are all from that subscribo.
I slipped into a make up from Symphony Skins that Claire just fatpacked and is discontinuing – her SS Version 2 – Vivace – ATLANTIC. I’m such a fan of her make ups and the tones on her bodies. I highly recommend taking a look at her new releases!
***No Review Items Worn***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Symphony Skins Version 2 Vivace – Atlantic
- Eyes- Poetic Color – Lilac Blossoms
- Top inc. Belt – Micha Mi- Carmela Bustier
- Pants – Pink Outfitters – Black Producer Pants
- Hair – Curio – Rabid II 3 Muted Purple
- Jewelry – Primagine – Sandy pastel necklace and earrings
- Ring – Puarangi Designs
- Nails – Vain group gift
- Shoes – Shiny Things- Plainers- Pink