posted by Gidge Uriza
I have a small notebook beside me at the PC where I jot down fashion details and inventory offers and other things I need to remember. It’s higgledy-piggledy but it’s also a system that works for me. People will say clever things like “oh just type in WORN and then copy and paste that into a text document” which would work famously if I didn’t own so many pieces of clothing that for some unknown reason the creator put the words “WORN ON HEAD” or whatever on them.
I could rename them, but why bother. Back to my point. I keep this notebook. And every once in a while something catches my fancy and gets written down as a WANT.
There you have it. The first thing I TRULY TRULY TRULY wanted from the Hair Fair was from Philotic Energy – PEPPER. I HAD TO HAVE IT. I’m going to go back and pick up a couple of darker blondes but I do love it.
If I had come away with nothing but Pepper, I’d have been happy.
And so would my account. 🙂
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – KIM in Wine Lips Natural Tone
- Hair – Philotic Energy – Pepper in Platinum
- Eyes – Poetic Color in Lavender Fields
- Top – Lapointe – Urban Retro Shirt
- Jeans -Lelutka – Mischa Jeans
- Nails – PXL Creations Manicure – Pink Nails Black Tips
- Earrings – Woos Hooptastic Zebra Shmebra Earrings.