posted by Gidge Uriza
Challenged by Winterto be a doll – my mind first ran to the lola possibilities…….but it’s tired.
It’s CUTE – and I know I’ll blog it/wear that look again but still – when challenged to be a doll, is that really the best I could do?
How about a ballerina marionette?
Yes – much better. I can’t credit myself for FINDING this outfit – that goes to Cajsa who actually did a shoot in the outfit over a year ago and told me where to find it.
I tried on about 20 skins trying to find the doll face I was looking for and ran the gauntlet from fantasy to Gothic to normal old make up. But when I tried on the new release from BlowpopI knew I had struck pay dirt – Ava in Tone A is a beautiful porcelain complexion. You can find the new release of this and several other gorgeous skins at Blowpop on Tuesday 6/23,
Perfect for a precious doll.
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – BLOWPOP – AVA- Tone A 42. Pomegranate Liquor R
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Elysia – HAIR FAIR
- Dress – Antique Dress with Ropes from ZERO Style
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lilac Blossom