posted by Gidge Uriza
Tenshi Vielle’s Boutique is aptly named- you’ll find vendors all over including on the store. So mind that – the things you want to buy you might be standing on. I’ve chastised her though – I think some of her best things are hidden away upstairs. Silly rabbit.
This Victorian wrap shit and skirt are made with an irreverant irridescent hue and are casual but nicely tailored.
I am trying to decide what is Victorian about it.
Oh wait- I might just have gotten that…….clever girl. 🙂
I’ve paired this with a skin from FRICK – someone else I don’t feel gets enough love on the feeds. I love the skins, especially fantasy skins, but today I kept it conservative.
I have purchased four different tubes of lipstick trying to get THIS color in RL. /Fail. I love Frick’s makeups and creativity and her PRICE! If you haven’t been to FRICK lately and need/want some skins for versatility – she’s a great add to your inventory.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Hair – Novocaine – Antoinette in Champagne
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Lavender Fields
- Skin – FRICK – Tan – Pink Glammy
- Top and Skirt – BOUTIQUE – Victorian Wrap – Dark R
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Logo Mary Janes
- Nails – Frick Blue Manicure – GROUP GIFT
- Bracelets – Fresh Baked Goods – Sprinkle Donut Bangles
- Necklace – Uncle Wiggly – Triple Marge