posted by Gidge Uriza
I stumbled into Fear and Clothing who was much blogged by Cajsa a while back, while wandering the the Sn@tch Sim. How I never ended up in there yet I can’t say but there I was, squeeing about these CUTE Geisha jeans.
Had to have them. HAD to have them.
I had recently picked up these girls slip on sneakers at HOORENBEEK where my husband Silo likes to shop. They’ve got a small selection of girl shoes and I like everything I see there. These are texture change with the pink kitty whose name we won’t say for fear of copyright infringement as well as these geisha prints and several others.
This will just be a quickee tonight because I’m feeling kinda yucky today!
I’ve got a bag full of Candy and Comfy Shoes.
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Laqroki Portrait Skin – TASHA
- Hair – Laqroki – June – Sunkissed
- Tee – Thimbles – Grrr huh ok? in Grey and Red
- Jeans – FEAR and CLOTHING – Geisha Lowrise
- Shoes – Hoorenbeek – Women’s Slip Ons
- Nails – Adam n Eve – ROGUE
- Bracelets – Mooncake Bakelight Mahjong Bracelets by Fresh Baked Goods
- Necklace – Mahjong Necklace – Fresh Baked Goods
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Lavender Fields
- Earrings – Lacie Cakes
- Ring – Concrete Flowers