Yes, blue only in the fabric though, not in spirit. How can you feel blue when you’re wearing something this gorgeous. This is the Wanda dress from Kunglers Couture and it’s as luscious and lovely as they come. I adore the spray of lilies on the bodice. This called for some special hair so I pulled out the Jane with feathers from Sparkle Skye and then tinted the black feathers blue to match the gown.
You can’t see them, but they’re there – Dalia pumps from Armidi in a luscious dark blue. This pose lets you see the luscious layering on the skirt, the lovely ringlet hanging down the back in the updo and how beautifully the spray continues down the back.
The earrings are from Paper Couture and the watch I got via the Designer Showcase Network and is from ICED.
The skin is Curio’s June – Allium. This also gives you a closer look at the jewelry.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: Curio sundust June Allium R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: Sparkle Skye Jane w feather (tinted the black feathers)
- DressL Kunglers Couture Wanda R
- Shoes: Armidi Dalia Pumps
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Vintage Pearl and Gem, ICED Heart Watch DSN