posted by Gidge Uriza
Addiction, a new gown at Sascha’s Designs, is another great formal gown by my favorite ballgown designer. With beads and gorgeous details this gown, as with almost all of Sascha’s works, comes witha variety of skirt options so you can take it from the Cotillion where you dance with gentlemen of genteel natures to a modern formal event.
Besides the big old battleship sized skirt there are various flexi skirts with this one. I don’ t know how I’d decide which to wear they’re all so richly textured.
The deep navy texture of this gown is a fantastic summer alternative to black I think. It’s a rich tone with almost a jewel like depth to it – it’s just gorgeous.
And if Sascha emails me and says that this dress didn’t come with gloves I’m going to shoot myself because the viewer I am on no longer HAS palletized textures as an option!
Since I recently realized that Desidelia is BACK (duh how did I not know that) I broke out one of my Free Speerit skins to celebrate!
Welcome Back Desidelia – I cannot believe I didn’t realize you were back! Duh!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Free Speerit- Whitney – Smokey Azul R
- Hair – Truth – Olivia – Tahiti
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Summer Skies- Lavender Fields
- Dress – Sascha’s Designs – Addiction in Navy R
- Shoes – Indyra Originals – Coquette Noir- Cordial Black