So having established that Nyte’N’Day produces new, current and luxurious styles, let me show you how Nyte’N’Day also rocks. Take for example, this top/minidress called Snap. Now how many people dare put something out in Blaze Orange? Not that many. Nyte has this luscioius and versatile dress out in several colors and also selles a lovely corset that could be paired with it as well. I decided to go a different route, though and grabbed the belts on the the jacket layer from one of Zaara’s old dresses.
I added the leggings from MAiiki and the Zaara belt for the Calangute dress. Orange Stiletto Moody shoes keep the color options smoking. That gorgeous bracelet was a group gift at COCO.
Now, when your wearing something so bold as this and the textures are so brilliantly shaded and you feel like your running on all cylinders…then the accessories need to rock to and so there’s the Paper Couture necklacea dn the wonderful EarthStones earrings. Topping things off with TRUTH hair and the vibrant and lovely Tulip makeup from Curio’s April line, the whole look projects a vibrant pop theme.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: Curio Sundust April Tulip 1
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Truth Polly
- Dress: NyteNDay Snap Orange
- Leggins: MAiiKI Yellow Leggins
- Shoes: Stiletto Moody Pinup Patent R
- Jewelry: Paper Coutre Glass Flower NEcklace, Earthstones Wrapped Crystal EArrings, COCO Group Gift Gem Bracelet
- Belt: Zaara Calangute belt