I ♥ Pixel Dolls. They were one of the first stores of my Second Life and one where I spent many of my hard-earned lindens. Believe me, when you get paid 300L/week for clearing prim trash at a mall, you earn it and every purchase is long-considered, and Pixel Dolls earned a warm spot with its reasonable cost, many layers and fabulous fat packs. This outfit, Leonides, is just a perfect example of why they are wonderful. It is flexible, can be worn multiple ways and can be worn as separates with other clothing. No wonder I and many, many others ♥ Pixel Dolls.
Here you can see it with the jacket and with a brocade lace vest.
If that’s not enough, then there is the skirt. The shoes, by the way, are from Baiastice and just luscious.
To complete the look, I went for Symphony Skins 3- Berry licious, hair from Philotic Energy and some luscious earrings from Violet Voltaire.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Boudoir Rouge
- Skin: Symphony Skins 3 Berry-licious R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Philotic Energy Devi
- Outfit: Pixel Dolls Leonide Indigo
- Shoes: Baiastice Chrome Shoes
- Jewelry: Violet Voltaire Girl Germs Earrings