posted by Gidge Uriza
So I’m still working my way, SLOWLY, through all the gifts from the VIP hunt and trying to patronize the retailers who participated due to their overwhelming giftiness. At almost NO distance into the list (like umm, # 2 or #3) I hit Naeko and I’ve been STUCK there.
Sigh. I just don’t DO neko. I don’t like it. I don’t dislike it on YOU, as a matter of fact I’ve got a couple of friends who rock various degrees of neko at ANY given time. And it can be cute on them. But me, no. I’d say it’s not my role play but it’s deeper than that. I sort of have a weird aversion – I don’t want to be a neko any more than I want to be a mech.
It just doesn’t do it for me…….AT ALL.
So I’ve been dithering and I swear to GOD I’ve been single handedly driving up their traffic numbers repeatedly going to Naeko and desperately trying to decide what I could buy and what I could DO with it, given my girly-princess, Barbie-wanna- be- brat nature.
And then I remembered DINEE!
My friend Dinee (whom I think defriended me!) showed up at a party as a GLAM NEKO once!
I put on this smokin hawt outfit from Wig Wam Bam – jacket and capris which are seperates and popped on the “Wacky” neko gifts from Naeko for inspiration.
So what did I buy after figuring out what kinda Neko I’d be?
Well…….I had so much fun, that’s just gotta be it’s OWN POST!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Genesis – Sugar- Codie R
- Hair – ETD – Libby – Blonde Frosted
- Jacket and Pants – Wig Wam Bam HOT new releases! R
- Shades – Tesla – Enchant – White
- Rings – Concrete Flowers – Heart, RICX – Ruby Heart Platinum ring
- Neko Accessories – Wacky Tail and Ears from Naeko – hunt gifts
- Necklace – EarthStones – Lampir Cross