posted by Gidge Urza
Indy 500 fever will be gripping the greater Indianapolis area as the parties and events leading up to the big race are in FULL Swing by now. (ah, I do miss it). Party hopping on Friday before the race used to be a full-on social requirement and the only requirement for being fashionable, was to ROCK the black and white.
I was wandering around Retrology just seeing what I needed and still didn’t have and ambled into this really cute set from Encore. Meeting all the requirements of casual, cute and black & white I decided it was a win for Friday festivities!
And if you are keeping up, yes I’m post surgery posting. Cajsa was good enough to shoot for me a whole set for the weekend, so I don’t have to worry about editing. Now I just have to compose sentences – which turns out is more challenging than I had considered it would be. Forgive me my typos, Vicodin + spelling is not FTW.
***No Review Items Worn FTW***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Tuli – Group Gift Meredith Skin- Post Party
- Hair – Maitreya – Piper 2 – Ash Blonde
- Outfit – Encore – Intellectual
- Shoes – Tesla – Shiny Felicity – Red
- Eyes – Poetic Color Lilac Blossoms
- Nails – Love Soul – Dark Red color
- Earrings – Blienen + Mai Tai – Windchimes – Snow
- Ring – Concrete Flowers – Ladybird Ring