I went to the Shopping Cart Disco Prom Night on Thursday night though my coach turned into a pumpkin way too early. Nonetheless, I was more than happy with my prom dress from Rebel Hope and had a great time.
This particular color of the Lumiere dress from Rebel Hope! was a limited edition release for their anniversary. However, it comes in purple, red, green and pink as well and they also sell matching shoes covered with sequins like the dress. I am wearing shoes from Adam N Eve, the Babii shoes that comes in such rich colors. I decided to wear contrasting gloves from Fleur in sky blue.
This is the new release of skins from Symphony Skins in Tenor – a shade darker than the one you see Gidge wear. This is the Summer Sky makeup. The marvelous hair you have seen many times – and well worth the expense since it is so exquisitely made. The jewelry is also reappearing – the Topaz Collection from Dalriada. There’s a few more shots on Flickr in case you want to see how great this dress is for dancing with all its prims to make sure you’re always looking good.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: Symphony Skins V3, Tenor Summer Sky R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: Sky Everett Designs Lady Alanya
- Dress: Rebel Hope Anniversary Limited Edition Lumiere Dress *also comes in purple, red, green and pink
- Shoes: Adam N Eve Babii Pumps
- Gloves: Fleur Pastels Sky
- Jewelry: Dalriada Blue Topaz Collections