posted by Gidge Uriza
Wearable art is something that we all like to dream about wearing. Well, some of us. The ones without real goals or actual responsibilities.
I like to pretend I am one of those people, therefore I stand by my first statement.
Wearable art is something that we all like to dream about wearing.
When does fashion begin and art start? I think sometimes they just elope, such as in this ridiculously fun skirt from Royal Blue which YES makes my ass look big when when it’s a giant bouquet HOW could I possibly care? It’s delightful.
I’m delighting in these pieces from Royal Blue because they are such a fancy. The gradient tights, from them as well, tie in the blue from the top beautifully without creating blue overload.
Ok I’m fancy and gorgeous, if a bit undead.
Don’t hate a pretty unDead girl!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Creations – Frozen Linda group gift
- Hair – Truth – Olivia – Tahiti
- Shirt – Royal Blue – Enough Puff R
- Skirt – Royal BlueSpring Bum in Noir R
- Tights – Royal Blue – Gradient Tights – Royal R
- Shoes – Wrap Black Heels from Zenith – Don’t Ask
- Jewelry – Paper Couture- Faceted Black Diamonds