posted by Gidge Uriza
For Cajsa’s retirement from MDR Photo Studio I went to the jeweled tones of Clio. Her Sabina gown in rich purple, the color of lent, symbolicly showing that something was being in given up – for the good even if it was sad.
Perhaps it will only be a hiatus, only time will tell.
Clio is a natural at creating slick, chic designs that would cling in RL. The type of gowns you would just KNOW that girl had no panties on underneath – no way she could with that slinky silhouette.
I took a stroll through Lucas Lameth for my jewelry and came out poorer yet more bejeweled so how could that be a loss? I wanted something as striking as Clio’s gown and knew he had some new releases I had yet to pick up that would be a win.
Whenever I wear Clio I’m compelled to wear my PXL Creations skins,which I wear tirelessly anyway so it’s no stretch. All of Clio’s vendors practically are shot in these skins, and I always think I look wrong if I don’t wear Hart and Clio together.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Creations – Grace – Fair Tone – Spring Wine R
- Hair – Adam n Eve – Swept Away – Ash
- Eyes – EarthStones – Amethyst
- Dress – CLIO! – Sabina – Purple R
- Jewelry – Lucas Lameth – Undine in Rose Prism
- Shoes – Stiletto Moody – Mary Jane Sandals