posted by Gidge Uriza
I picked up this skirt and sweater over at Edge Designs after Belle Lefavre sent me over there exploring. I thought the skinned knees were very reminiscent of my youth, where I tripped and fell over everything in sight regularly. Forbidden to wear clogs of any sort due to such clumsiness, I would have rocked this look daily had I dressed this way, I promise.
Bandaids can be fashion! We’re setting a trend, two posts with bandages of some sort in 24 hours.
Cajsa is always great about handing me accessories to shoot with if I don’t have something appropriate. At some point a long time ago she handed me this necklace and earrings. After that, I went to Lucas Lameth store to buy them. I got distracted by the many things inside, and forgot about them.
Then I went to get dressed for this outfit and said “HEY! Did I buy these?” and of course no was the answer! But I could still wear them around till after I shot this outfit! Wooot!
I bought this hair at Little Heaven and it’s got the BEST barrette but I can’t wear both the barrette AND the earrings so, I’ll have to show you the barrette another time.
And yes, I gave Cajsa back her jewelry.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – LINDA – Natural – Pinky R
- Hair – Little Heaven – Hair 21 Suzune Ash Dark
- Sweater – Edge Designs – Grey long sweater
- Skirt – Edge Designs – Red Skirt
- Shoes – Shiny Things – Plainers
- Jewelry – Lucas Lameth – CPC
- Eyes – EarthStones – Stoned Eyes
- Bandaids on knees – Cheeky Girk – Skinned Knees socks