posted by Gidge Uriza
I love natural fibers in my clothes. In RL I’m far too lazy to maintain them or iron them etc, but I love the look and feel of them to the exclusion of anything else. Faery Sola announced she had made some highwaisted pants about the same time I receive a group gift from the SUPER gracious Pink Outfitters group and well……..they both ended up on my ON the same day.
It’s a top. It’s pants. I got them the same day. It was MEANT to be.
And luckily they smooth right in together like peas and carrots, the delicate sheer blouse is a great counterpoint to the heavy rough fabric of the linen texture. I have to make the trip back to Pink Outfitters as well, because they’ve always got the goodies out that are really worth picking up.
My only quibble was that this shirt was only on the jacket layer – and well these pants are high waisted. I thought that would’ve been a sharp look. HOWEVER perhaps the version you buy has layer options. As it was a gift, I shall smile and say thank you appropriately! But Faery’s pants do go up high waisted for a fun retro look.
If you have not been to Studio Sidhe, where you can find the pants, I highly recommend checking out her location on the DECK – Sasy’s new build. It’s a great place with lotsa fun shopping around!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Aleri Darkes – VIRGO – Night Fair tone – COUGAR R
- Hair – Barber Yumyum – Capuccino
- Top – Pink Outfitters – Group Gift – Poppy Shear Blouse
- Pants – Studio Sidhe – Rough Linen Pants in Grey
- Shoes – Juicy Slingback Pumps – Peppercorn
- Bracelets – +Plus – Colorful Cubes
- Manicure – PXL Creations Pink and White