posted by Gidge Uriza
Wetherby’s is truly one of my new shopping addictions. I know I told you before, she offers shoes with most if not all of her dresses, and the shoes look great – vs. the garbage you sometimes get in “complete outfits”.
Cajsa had remarked when I blogged Sascha Frangilli’s Roxanne a few days ago that the belt was smokin’ hawt – and I agreed, and fangrld that it was on the jacket layer so I could use it with other things.
The dress is a really nice retro cut (think 1964) dress but adding the belt gives it a little urban edge that I think is anachronistic and fun.
Yeah, I just said a lot of stuff didn’t I?
Last time I was at Wetherby’s she had a nice little freebie dress in the back room – for those of you who want to give her work a spin.
This skin is YOUR SKIN and this Luminose Rose is TRULY my favorite makeup of theirs. It IS just a lovely glowing palette.
Now, off to work, I’m dressed!
***Bold R Indicates Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Your Skin – Adrianna – Luminose Rose
- Hair – Laqroki – Priss – Sunkissed
- Eyes – EarthStones – Amethyst – Vivd
- Dress – #48 Wetherby’s Flower Dress (including shoes)
- Belt – SAS – Roxanne Belt
- Earrings – Lantern Earrings by Tekeli Li