posted by Gidge Uriza
I only have two types of girlfriends in SL. Fashionista creators/bloggers or artistes. Both are bad on my wallet. I usually dump craploads of lindens any time I am out with either set – either shopping WITH them or supporting their/their friends art.
So imagine my delight when putzing along with friend Belle to have to drop me into Wetherby’s which is a new joint to me. I liked the little cocktail-esque gowns they had for sale and the prices were pretty good – until I realized they were selling complete outfits including shoes for only like $L30 more than the regular price of the dress.
Normally I might’ve held this back for my Indy 500 black and white extravaganza (YEAH it’s COMING BISHES) but I was too excited. I plunked down some cash in there with great joy. This dress especially caught my eye as it’s an homage to animal prints – without actually being one.
Check it out – what animal looks like this? I added the dark mouse Zebra bangles for grins though.
Ok, I’m ready to go out, I love this store. They have a great freebie in the back room as well – very cute little cocktail dress. (Not pictured).
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook
***NO REVIEW ITEMS WORN******
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Belleza – Belle – Medium – Smoky
- Eyes – EarthStones – Amethyst Vivid
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Shyane in Peroxide Blonde
- Dress and Shoes – Wetherby #53 – Ikot Print
- Earrings – Paper Couture – Faceted Black Diamonds
- Nails – Love Soul Dark Red Nails
- Bangles – Dark Mouse – Wild Animal Print Bangles – Zebra
- Lashes – Cybernetic