So I went shopping yesterday, exploring wonderful little shopping sims such as Olni Estates, Japan Canvas, Midnight Requiem and Retrology. Hard-working fashionista on the prowl – that was me, looking for new stores and new outfits all in the service of fashion and fun. And as I hopped along the grid, this outfit came into shape, starting with the skirt and the cotton top, both from MNK.
added the bolero from a lovely suit I got at Reale. I love the dainty, tiny prim tie and the prim sleeves on the bolero.Jewelry from SLink and Kimberly Casanova and hair from Tami McCoy complete the look.
This Madeleine makeup from YourSkin is lovely and the makeup suits the outfit. This is one of those skins with the hair already on and comes with a chignon for low-lag styling.
The clogs from Yorim’s are delightfully funky – and the crocheted flowers are the same color as the flowers in the skirt.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: YourSkin 12 Madelaine Autumn Red R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Redgrave Showgirl
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Hair: Tami McCoy Attitude
- Top: Cotton Blouse from MNK Spring Knit Set
- Bolero: Crocheted Bolero from Reale Knitting Suede Coordinating Set
- Skirt: MNK Chiffon Flowers Skirt Beige
- Shoes: Yorim’s Sabo Hana_Hako
- Jewelry: Kimberly Casanova Buttons of Fun Earrings, SLink Wood and Amber Necklace