Animal prints are ever more popular – in both lives – and this lovely cocktail dress from PinUp Dolls is an expert and elegant use of leopard print in a dress. Just enough to add pop and zest, but not enough to add even a scintilla of skankiness.
It’s much better to go all out on the leopard with the lingerie, like this from Reasonable Desires, where you really want to show your wild side.
I had fun matching the new Hoorenbeck Stilettos Gidge gave me for my birthday to the dress. You can change the shoe, the bows and the heels independentaly and decide whether the strap and the bow show at all. You can choose from silk, leather, patent, crocodile and other textures in addition to choosing the colors.
I pulled out a handbag from Pixel Mode as well that was a lovely leopard skin.
I really mixed up the jewelry, adding a necklace, ring and bracelet from the ~flirt~ Bloom Onxy set, earrings and another bracelet from Dark Mouse Wild Animal Set and a second necklace from Armidi.
The hair is an old favorite from Truth – called Ruby and it comes with a host of options in the texture-change head scarf. There’s also a Ruby2 which has straight bangs. Here you can get a closer look at the necklace as well.
The skin is PXL Creations newly released Grace in Fair. I know, I know, I know I have said for ages that it was soon-to-be-released and you all probably got sick of waiting, but it is out now. And isn’t it amazingly elegant?
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: PXL Grace Fair DarkEyes Coffee Lips R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- PXL Creations Mani
- Hair: Truth Ruby
- Lingerie: reasonable Desires Avery Rawr! picks gift R
- Dress: PinUp Dolls Classic Cocktail Dress Leopard
- Shoes: Hoorenbeck STilettos T
- Jewelry: Armidi Triple Pearl Necklace,
- Dark Mouse Wild Animal Earrings and Bracelet, R
- ~flirt~ Bloom Bracelet, Necklace and Ring Black Onyx R
- Handbag: Pixel Mode Leeza Leopard