I have found 13 out of 15 of the items at the EarthStones easter egg hunt, but have been defeated by two. I already IM’ed Abraxxa and shook my fist and hollered “damn you for hiding them so well.” Of course, she knew I was kidding and laughed. She assured me that one of the two I have not found was in plain sight, but you know, that’s always the way it is. I probably stood on it.
Now this hunt is a little different as not all items are free, some cost 10 or 50L, but that’s still a huge bargain. Among my finds were the lovely casuals sandals I am wearing. Of course, hunts get you looking around and finding things you cannot resist and one of those was in one of the rental shops outside her store – where I found this skirt that I matched up with the bodice from one of Kunglers Couture gowns. There’s a half dozen different colors and I was tempted to get all of them. The skirts are beautifully made and have a marvelous lacy cutwork texture.
This top is from a lucurious cocktail dress from Kunglers Couture and features the lovely scallop prims all over the bodice in a beautiful white-on-white polka dot fabric.The necklace is from Balderdash and the hair is from Truth.
The skin is the ever so fresh and outdoorsy Elizabeth from Infinity by Blowpop.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Infinity by Blowpop Elizabeth R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Truth Aradia
- Nails: PXL Creations
- Blouse: Kunglers Couture Velouria White
- Skirt: A la Folie Bolero noirbleu jupe
- Shoes: Earthstones EarthBound Sandals (Easater Egg hunt)
- Jewelry: EarthStones Natures Beauty Ring, ~flirt~ Bloom Ring, Balderdash Evangeline Midnight
- Photographed at Unintended Water