The fog comes
on little cat feet.
It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on……Carl Sandburg
Perhaps it’s merely because the poncho comes from Mooncat Izumo that this outfit reminds me so much of my favorite Carl Sandburg poem. Of course, some of that impression also comes from the gradients of gray in the skirt that recall a foggy sky. However, when I put this on, I immediately thought of Chicago and the marvelous Carl Sandburg.
I added League’s Ella stockings and Digit Darkes Clyde boots – keeping to the gray rainbow.
The marvelous poncho had a little grey pompom on the collar. You can also see the wonderful patter of the knit. The poncho has a second prim attachment so you could wear it with a longer poncho underprim. I assume it’s made to be worn as a second tier as it does not come with a collar. The earrings are the Black Pearl earrigns from +Plus that I have worn several times before – an indication that they are good investment dressing. The hair is from Celestial Studios and comes with the color-changing cap.
The makeup is from PXL Creations – the fabulous Grace in Fair. Here you can see one of the +plus earrings in all its glory.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Creations Grace Fair
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Nail: PXL Creations
- Hair: Celestial Studios Jennifer
- Top: It’s All Good Black Tee Shirt (not shown)
- Skirt: The Closet Grey Mohair Skirt
- Poncho: Mooncat Izumo Fall Cat
- Stockings: League Ella Stockings
- Ankle Boots: Digit Darkes Clyde Boots
- Earrings: +plus Black Pearl Earrings
- Ring: Dark Mouse Abstract Extravagance