posted by Gidge Uriza
The L$50 linden sale is over but the gorgeous items at Pixel Dolls continue to fill my closet. I had a hard time choosing between two new offerings but picked up this one because I thought it had a fun vintage feel to it.
Symphony Skins has their 2nd generation skins all marked down in preparation to clear room for a whole new line. This one is Presto – Melon Ball. I really love the makeups on these skins, the Presto tone is really very creamy and pretty.
The jewelry is from Fresh Baked Goods – the Jujubes earrings and bracelets. It has a necklace but I thought it was too over powering for the delicate collar of the dress.
These eyes were available free at Earthstones. Abraxxa has some lovely and interesting eye colors there if you are an eye collector.
***No Review Items Worn In This Post***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Symphony Skins Presto- Melon Ball
- Eyes – Earthstones – Stoned Eyes – Turquoise (freebie)
- Dress – Pixel Dolls – Aurora – Lime
- Hair – ETD – Eglatine – Strawberry
- Jewelry – Fresh Baked Goods – Jujubes
- Nails – Digit Darkes – Tintable Glitter Nails (freebie)