posted by Gidge Uriza
Our friend Maht was dj-ing at the Velvet a couple of weeks ago and I actually was able to get in world during the day, so I thought I’d pop over and visit my friends and listen to his set.
This was exactly the excuse I needed to pull out these plaid pants from Little Rebel. The set comes with three pair of pants and this tintable tank and was exactly the sort of comfy/indie look I wanted at the Velvet that afternoon.
And WOE to you who missed the BIG SALE at Symphony Skins as all of her first generation skins have now been retired! Ah but they are pretty girls, all of them.
I’m wearing Bliensen & MaiTai’s Agroglyphe again, I especially love the cuff bracelets, which are a great girly alternative to more BUTCH style cuffs.
I’m looking forward to the new line of Symphony Skins. Can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Symphony Skin – Contralto – Baroque Chestnut
- Hair – Laqroki – Classic 2 – ASH
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Top – Ribbed Tank (tintable) from Little Rebel
- Pants – Vintage Plaid Belted Pants from Little Rebel
- Nails – Candy Nail – 018 Chocolate Bonon
- Jewelry – Bliensen & Maitai Agroglyphe
- Boots – DIGIT DARKES – Clyde Boots- Raven R