It’s a good thing you don’t have to prove your biker credentials before getting a biker jacket as I would never qualify. That doesn’t keep me from enjoying the hint of rebellion and danger evoked by the always-flattering jacket. And when the jacket is as beautifully made as this one from Mashooka, well it’s nearly irresistible.
I added the pants from Shai’s Roche Cocktail outfit, likeing the visual punch of the alligator skin pants. Bax Coen’s always sexy ankle boots keep the hotness quotient up.
The only jewelry are these fab Key Motif earrings from M-C-H. The hair is technically a man’s hairstyle, Fiendish Wolf from Find Ash. The skin is the fabulous PXL Creations Grace in Fair – which will be released soon.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Grace Fair Spring Coffee R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: Find Ash Fiendish Wolf
- Jacket: Mashooka Designs Leather Motor Jacket
- Top: Pig Thermal Pink
- Pants: Casa del Shai: Alliigator Pants from Roche Cocktail outfit
- Shoes: Bax Coen Brown
- Jewelry: M-C-H Key Motif Studs