posted by Gidge Uriza
My biggest concern going to the Relay for Life Clothing Fair was truly, what I PERSONALLY was going to wear. I like the Challenge of putting on something Low ARC and looking good – and positively impacting my own experience in what can otherwise sometimes be LAG HELL of Fairs and Expos.
This time it was easy, as I’ve recently stocked up on a ton of Little Rebel designs, the mainstay of system clothing and I had Hart’s Efe skin with Hair.
I was feeling rather exotic truthfully in this bright outfit.
Working on LOW Arc and having an outfit or two On the Ready is a must for anyone who attends runway shows, or big events like shopping fairs. I have to say though, that being able to put myself together in such an exotic elegant way was a treat.
I love this look – you’ll probably see me around the grid shopping this way!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape – SKIRTSHAPE – by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations _ Efe – Coffee Lips Cat Eyes R
- Hair – NONE! It’s part of the skin layer – cool eh?
- Dress – Little Rebel Designs – Brown Katies Dress
- Shoes – Tesla – Shiny Felicity in Red
- Nails – AE Coffee Bean