posted by Gidge Uriza
So it’s St Patricks day and you’re about to barf from the amount of shamrocks,green tinsel and erin go bragh on the feeds today, aren’t you?
That’s why I posted mine YESTERDAY bishes.
That being said, it seemed appropriate to wear something green today nonetheless, especially if I didn’t want that Irish Curse – the pinch for not wearing green. 🙂
So I thought I’d share one more of my Callie Cline pickups (NO I AM NO WHERE NEAR DONE I TOLD YOU I SPENT ALL MY MONEY THERE SO HUSH!)
Fun in the Eastern Sun from Callie Cline is a fun cocktail dress in lime green that I dressed right up with Digit Darkes snappy heels called Midnight Ball and some shmancy jewelry from Earthstones. You can also just wear the system skirt for a nice LOW ARC look – for something like, oh, say the CLOTHING FAIR?
I totally joined the Calgals group and I never join anyone’s group anymore…..so you know I’m in lurve.
***Bold R Indicates Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Genesis Skin in Sugar – Codie (do I look like Codie now?) R
- Hair – Adam n Eve – Windswept in Ash
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – Callie Cline – Fun in the Eastern Sun
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Midnght Ball
- Jewelry – Earthstones – Bali Crescents in Brass & Moldavite
- Lahes – Cybernetic
- Hose – Toshy – Pantyhose – black seam