posted by Gidge Uriza
The creator of elegance, Sascha Frangilli, stretched your formal ball-gown’s possibilities with this suit jacket styled blouse for your YOUP gown. I suppose you MIGHT want to put a shell under it if you attended a conference……..or WOULD YOU?
In keeping with her tradition as a creator, she truly gives you a wealth of skirt option – from the mini skirt meant to make your office co-workers eyes bug out – to this elegant sleek evening length skirt – to a full blown battleship skirt (not pictures – Mammy is starching it).
I chose the soft femme make up of Grace by PXL Creations – it’s really such a pretty face. I wonder if it’s just fashion bloggers who do that, get dressed then rotate through some skins to figure out what make up and tone best flatters the textures of what clothes they’ve chosen.
Surely others are as vain as we?
If you have not been to Sascha’s Designs – I truly recommend you check them out. She is my #1 favorite elegant ballgown designer in all of the grid. And that’s saying a lot.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL CREATIONS – Grace – Sunkissed Tone – Wine Lips R
- Hair – TRUTH – Olivia – Barley
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – SAS (Sascha’s Designs) YOUP in Salmon R
- Shoes – Maitreya Group Gift Pumps in Pearl – yes I may wear these till I die
- Jewelry – Prinny’s Prims – Tri Color Topaz Necklace Earrings and Ring
- Nail – Love Soul - French Pink