posted by Gidge Uriza
It’s fun to take a designers creations, especially when they are separates, and to really break them out – stretch how cool they can be, and show their versatility.
But sometimes, you just like the pieces the way the designer put them together at the shop. I’m sure Zaara didn’t mean for these pieces to go together 100% of the time, but man, they are pretty together.
And the Isis shirt was JUST the reason I needed to drag out my ISIS necklace, people!
OH MIGHTY ISIS! Ahhhhh, the 70s…..
You might also be amused to know that I was standing in Pink Outfitters shopping and while lost in my considerations went to check which layer version of the shirt I hand on……….and accidentally took off my pants.
This is some karmic payback for calling them Pink Couture – which is a completely different store. I feel certain.
***Bold R Indicates Review Item***
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Creations – Linda Cat Eyes R
- Hair – Laqroki – Sunkissed
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Jacket – ZAARA – Inka Jacket – Eggplant
- Shirt – ZAARA – Isis in pitch
- Pants – ZAARA – Ishaya – Velour Slacks – Black
- Shoes – Hell I didn’t write them downt hey look like Juicy Slingbacks
- Necklace – Isis by Prinny’s Prims
- Nails – Love Soul- Dark Purple Color