posted by Gidge Uriza
When the big stores have their wonderful, huge markdown sales, I always like to take advantage of stocking up on basics. Sn@tch is one of my favorite stores for picking up different things that make great additions to any outfit. I can’t believe, however, that I had never noticed this sweater, scarf comb that I picked up during their L$50 sale. Nutty!
As always Ivey gives you a nice selection of sweater colors and the scarf is texture/color change so you can really mix it up – which rocks. Just the ticket for Gidge’s typist who lives in snowed in Atlanta and is freezing her butt off this morning.
As I’ve alluded to, I keep buying more hair in this color (I love it) from Laqroki, this is my latest addition – PUMA in Sunkissed.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
***Bold R Indicates a REVIEW item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations Grace in Natural with smoke eys and red lips R
- Hair – Laqroki – Puma in Sunkissed
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Sweater/Scarf – Sn@tch – Cashmere Sweater w/color change scarg
- Pants – Frangipanni – Belted wool trousers
- Shoes – Diversity – Iona Heels in purple
- Ring – Concrete Flowers – Ladybird Ring
- Nails – Vain Group Gift- Darksider Polish