posted by Gidge Uriza
This Saturday is spent schlepping around vintage/antique stores searching for six chairs for my RL dining room. My dining table is from the Sears and Roebuck catalog circa 1912, from the lodge of a large fishing camp that my family owned in Minnesota BACK IN THE DAY. When the last of the cabins had been sold or demolished, in the 70s, my entire family converged upon the LODGE where the meals had been served and the furniture within was plundered and scattered amongst us.
EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of my family HAS one of these tables. It’s sort of bizarre, yet endearing.
So I was feeling casual and a little kooky when dressing my AV, considering the adventurous day before me, I chose the truly retro fun Shawl Neck sweater and jeans combo from Merlynn’s Closet.
The animal bangles and earrings from Dark Mouse were a perfect compliment, especially for a girl ON THE HUNT! I paired up her Copper Tiger set with this outfit.
This is another of my PXL Creations Skins – GRACE in the Natural Tone, with Coffee Lips and Cat eyes. Hart’s Coffee lips color is awesome as it isn’t TOO brown – it’s a very warm complimentary color to brown hues without just being BROWN LIPSTICK. Reminds me of the crayon RAW UMBER. I love it.
(Raw Umber is my favorite Crayola color).
***Bold R Indicates Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – Grace in Natural – Coffee Lips Cat Eyes Brown EB
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Alec in Mocha Brown (I think this is boy hair)
- Outfit – Merlynn’s Closet – Shawl Neck Sweater and BlackJeans
- socks – NANOGUNK to prevent flesh melt on pants
- Jewelry – DARK MOUSE – Copper Tiger Earrings and Bangles RAWR!
- Shoes – Shiny Things – Tuli Pumps in Brown